Sanlam Gap Cover is a priority. Not an option.
I have heard so many people say, they pay the highest premium for their medical aid, and because of that, they do not need any other medical insurance policy. Well, you might be right to some extent. But did you read the conditions attached to your medical aid? Does your medical aid cover for shortfalls? Did you notice that your medical aid scheme has a limit on the payable amount? Do you get a Co-payment?
Having a medical aid without Gap cover is like driving a car without a spare tire. Sooner or later, your tire will be deflated or punctured. And then you will be stranded.
That is what happens to so many people when they go for a treatment or procedure, and their medical aid scheme cannot cover all the cost, they get stranded. Do not wait until then before you get a Gap Cover.
A Gap Cover is simply an insurance policy from a short-term insurance companythat pays the difference between what your specialist charges for treatment/procedures and what your medical aid can pay. If you do not have Gap Cover, you will have to pay the difference from your pocket. That can adversely affect your budget or put you in debt.
Get a gap cover quote now! Use the form on this page!
Sanlam is a cushion to your fall.
Sanlam is a household name when it comes to Insurance in South Africa. They offer you value for money when it comes to Gap Cover. It is worth knowing that Sanlam ranks as one of the highest in quality service and Comprehensive Medical Gap Cover. Sanlam Comprehensive Gap Cover protects your health and your pocket.
Sanlam Offers You so Much for Less
- You get a Dental Reconstruction cover.
- A lump sum is payable when an insured party dies or gets permanently disabled in the event of an accident.
- If involved in an accident, you get hospital cash benefits which pay you daily when admitted in the hospital. You also get this benefit when you have a premature birth.
- You get unlimited CT Scans and MRI Scans.
- Oncology coverage.
- Accidental Casualty Benefit.
- In the event of premature birth, a lump sum is payable.
- In-hospital benefits that include Deductibles, Co-payments, Tariff shortfalls, Sub-limits, and Penalty Co-payments.
A get Comprehensive Gap Cover that offers affordable monthly premiums.
Why Sanlam Comprehensive Gap Cover Stands Out
They cover people above 60 and people below 60 years old.
It covers Spouse, and children below the age of 27. You can also include dependants when applying.
Upon an extensive survey done by GTC, a leading wealth and advisory firm, Sanlam Gap Cover ranked as the leading provider for “younger than 60 Gap Cover”.
Sanlam offers the most popular type of plan under any Gap Cover. This includes In-hospital Gap Cover, Co-payment, Oncology and Sub-limit.
Amongst the best performing premiums, Sanlam Comprehensive Gap Cover ranks top on the chart.
Sanlam Comprehensive Gap Cover Plans are for:
- Individuals younger than 60 years.
- Families younger than 60 years.
- Individuals older than 60 years.
- Families older than 60 years.
Get a gap cover quote now by completing and submitting the form on this page