Thinking Health Insurance? Think Kaelo Gap Cover
If you are thinking of a health insurance cover, do not look too far.
Grab Kaelo Gap Cover today.
The truth you need to know is that medical aids only cover you to a maximum of 100% of the Medical aid rate. That means your medical scheme will only pay for your medical expenses based on the medical scheme rate. For example, if the colonoscopy procedure on your medical scheme rate is R2,000, your medical aid rate will pay 100% for treatment, that is R2,000.
If per adventure you go for the procedure, and the specialist charges you for R8,000. That is above your medical scheme rate of 100% at R2,000 for colonoscopy. In other words, you will need to pay the balance of R6,000 from your pocket.
This is one of the key benefits of using a Gap Covers like Kaelo Gap Cover. It covers you for up to 500% more of your medical aid rate. In other words, your Gap Cover will cover the R6,000 not covered by your medical aid rate. Now, that is a good deal.
Gap Cover is a short-term insurance policy that protects you from certain shortfalls not covered by your medical aid scheme. It covers for medical specialist or doctor charges higher than what your medical aid can pay.
Get a gap cover quote now! Use the form on this page!
Kaelo Will Give You an Edge
Kaelo Gap Cover protects you irrespective of the medical aid scheme or plans you use. This affords you the freedom to choose the very best specialist and doctors without having to worry about the cost of treatment or procedures. If your medical aid does not fully cover, Kaelo will pay up. Kaelo will always beat your medical aid scheme to get you covered.
Kaelo Gap Cover is here to help more South Africans gain access to affordable and quality healthcare, which will improve the lives of South Africans.
Kaelo offers Extensive Gap Cover Benefits. Theses include:
- Tariff Shortfalls
- Family Booster
- Hospital Booster
- Family Protector
- Dental Reconstruction Benefit
- Medical Scheme Contribution Waiver
- Road Accident Fund Claims
- Co-Payments and Deductibles
- Shortfalls from Sub-Limits
- Oncology Tariff Shortfalls
- Oncology Sub-Limits
- Penalty Co-Payment
- Innovative Medicines
- Oncology Co-Payments
- Out-of-Hospital TariffShortfalls
- Accidental Casualty
Dangers of Not Using Gap Cover
The high cost of procedures and specialized treatments have increased over the years. Medical aid schemes do not cover for all the cost of treatment. This means that families who do not have a Gap Cover will be at risk of being left in the cold. Or they might completely be excluded from receiving quality and effective medical care that they urgently need and deserve.
What Makes Kaelo Stand Out
- You receive a lump sum in the event of premature birth.
- The family protector benefit pays a lump sum in the event of an accident that leads to death or permanent disability of an insured party.
- A daily lump sum paid when an insured gets admitted in the hospital. This will only be payable if you get hospitalized due to a direct accident.
- A lump sum is payable for dental reconstruction in the event of a direct accident that requires surgery.
Get your medical aid gap cover quote by completing and submitting the form on this page